Please review the entire form before starting to fill it out to ensure you have all the required information. Ensure that you have used the submission template and followed the formatting guidelines before you submit: https://southernais.wpengine.com/paper-submission/.
- Please make sure to indicate the paper type in the title AND in the topic area:
- Completed Research
- Student Paper
- Workshop/ Tutorial/ Panel
- Student Paper submissions must list only current students as the paper's authors. If this is a collaboration paper with a faculty member as a co-author, it cannot be classified as a Student Paper.
- Abstract submissions must use the conference abstract template. Ensure all author names and affiliations are removed in order to facilitate the blind review process.
- Please use the correct conference template (abstract or paper).
Once this form is completed (you will need your submission ID), use the home page, Upload File menu option to submit your paper in a .doc or .docx file format.